Well-Horse regenerates tissue on wounds by promoting the formation of new collagen. Well-Horse also kills fungal and bacterial micro-agents on contact , without burning or irritating the skin . Works very well and fast on Scratches , Dew poisoning , Rain rot , Ring worm , Poison oak , Poison Ivy and more.
Well-Horse is Organic and non toxic if swallowed. (Great and safe to use with your children's 4-H projects).
Apply two coats directly into the affected area once daily and allowed to dry. Please note: the resin is red! It will temporarily stain the skin a reddish-brown, which will wash off . Well-Horse will not burn live or injured tissues like other products. Well-Horse does not contain Iodine.
Well-Horse is a "resin" and resins dry out . This event could clog the spray system of your bottle. To avoid clogging of the sprayer after using , you may unscrew the sprayer and run it with water until the system clears out of resin. Screw the sprayer back on . Repeat this cleaning tip every time Well-Horse is used .