Free shipping on US orders over $99 to Lower 48 States
Introduction: BrandNexity Commerce Group, Inc. (d/b/a Bit of Britain) (“Sponsor”) is offering the Bit of Britain Launch Giveaway ("Contest"). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: Entrant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of Wednesday, April 1, 2020 and a resident of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of Sponsor, the Sponsor's parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
2. Timing: Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. E.S.T. on Wednesday, March 25, 2020, and ends at 11:59:59p.m. E.S.T. on Friday, May 1, 2020. The winner will be chosen and contacted on or around Friday,May 8, 2020.
3. How to Enter: Visit bitofbritain.com and correctly complete the official entry form, and then submit your entry as directed (limit one  entry via an official entry form per participant). All required information/fields must be fully, accurately and legibly completed or entry may be voided. Sponsor reserves the right to include a Contest official entry form at any additional authorized website. Contestants may enter once (1 time per person) during the Contest period. More than one (1) entry from any person or email address during the Contest period will void all entries from that person or email address.
4. Judging Criteria: Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Two (2) grand prize winners will be randomly selected for a $500.00 Bit of Britain Gift Card each. If, in its sole discretion, Sponsor does not receive a sufficient number of qualified and eligible Entries. Decisions, as determined by the Sponsor are final and binding in all respects. All results are unofficial until verified by Sponsor. The Contest will take place under the supervision of Sponsor. By entering your email address you also agree to receive a newsletter from Bit of Britain and special offers and promotions from Bit of Britain and carefully selected partners. Entrants will have the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time, immediately, once you receive your first newsletter. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO SHARE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION WITH THE SPONSOR, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the judges, whose decisions are final. Potential winners will be notified by email and phone seven (7) days after the contest period closes. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days after the first attempt to contact said potential winner, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate entrant as said winner from all qualifying entries received.
5. Prizes: Two (2) $500.00 Bit of Britain Gift Cards to shop for merchandise on bitofbritain.com (ARV: $1,000). This prize is valid from May 1, 2020 through May 1, 2021.
Total Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes: $1,000.00 Sponsor is not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
6. Other Terms and Conditions: All entries must be original, may not have been won previous prizes and must not infringe on any third party rights. Submission of entry constitutes entrant's consent to irrevocably assign to Sponsor any and all rights to their entry including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights; this includes that the entry may be used in existing and future promotions by bitofbritain.com. Potential winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, within seven (7) days of notification, failing which the potential winner will be disqualified and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person at random from all entries received. If any prize or prize notification is returned as non- deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner's place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority, may use winner's name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT THE SPONSOR, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSOR'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
7. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made via the Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Winners List: A complete list of prizewinners will be available at by May 15, 2020, or by sending a stamped self- addressed envelope to Bit of Britain Launch Giveaway, BrandNexity Commerce Group, Inc., 75 Stark Street, Suite 1, Dock 2, Hudson, PA 18705.
9. Prize Providers: BrandNexity Commerce Group, Inc.
10. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Contest is BrandNexity Commerce Group, Inc., Hudson, PA 18705